Afterglow Blue Exfoliating Clay
Spend for Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING eligible
Estimated Delivery : - .
Afterglow is a deep blue exfoliating clay that not only buffs dead skin away, but also draws out impurities while fighting aging at the same time. We use a ‘green’ starch-based exfoliating agent called Polylactic Acid, that removes skin impurities for a deep skin cleansing that will give you clear results after the first use. This powerful scrubber is blended with a naturally occurring soft clay, Kaolin, that helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface. Together they are a powerhouse. One scrubs the dead skin and the other helps to remove it from your pores.
To Use: Apply a small amount to clean, damp skin. Massage with fingertips in a circular motion over the desired area for 3-5 minutes. Remove with a damp sponge. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Water moisturizes and allows product to penetrate
- Kaolin is a naturally occurring soft clay that helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface
- Stearic Acid protect skin's surface against water loss and help shore up skin's protective barrier
- Polylactic Acid “green” starch-based exfoliating agent with a mechanical action that removes skin impurities for deep skin cleansing. It, therefore, helps the skin to breathe and encourages the proper renewal of the epidermis
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin's surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air
- Cetearyl Alcohol is used to help soften the skin
- Decyl Glucoside helps prevent skin's dryness
- Niacinamide Also known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate ability to penetrate deep and help skin to repair itself.
- Cetearyl Olivate moisturizes and softens skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate is smaller than hyaluronic acid and is able to move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin. This is an advantage since it is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skin moisturizer.
- Panthenol helps moisturizes skin
- Allantoin Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin. With the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it's a great all-rounder for keeping skin at the top of its game.
- Sorbitol is an excellent humectant to help prevent moisture loss
- Sorbitan Olivate moisturizes and softens skin
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract helps to soothe skin
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract skin-soothing and antioxidant effects
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation. It has antibacterial, healing, UV protection properties
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract helps to soothe skin
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract is used to treat several skin diseases that are connected to inflammation including atopic dermatitis, rosacea, or eczema.
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil highly concentrated niacinamide serum that effectively tightens and minimizes the look of sagging pores and rough bumps caused by age or sun damage.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil skin-conditioning agent
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil offers many benefits to our skin including anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, skin protection, moisturizing and skin hydrating and anti-viral benefits.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil its capabilities as antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, soothing, and toning. It can be used to treat acne, oily skin, and cellulite
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil soothes skin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, iodine, and other nourishing antioxidants, and it works like a humectant
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil a light oil suitable for the care of acne, oily and combination skin
- Tocopherol is known as an antioxidant superhero that provides awesome protection for your skin
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener and moisturizes skin
- Caprylyl Glycol is a humectant, meaning it's a substance that helps the skin retain water
- Hexylene Glycol natural preservative
- Phenoxyethanol prevents bacteria growth
- Ethylhexylglycerin natural perservative
- Fragrance light scent
- Ci 77007 color
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 1 to 2 days
- Free U.S, shipping on purchases of $75 and over
- Fixed Flat shipping rate for purchases under $75
- Fast and Reliable Support
- Returns up to 15 days from shipping date
- Easy and hassle free returns