Basil Pure Essential Oil - 15ml
Spend for Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING eligible
Estimated Delivery : - .
Basil: Ocimum basilicum
Basil is grown around the world in dozens of different forms as a spice and culinary plant. Some plants grow tiny leaves only a few inches tall before being harvested, while others can grow multiple feet tall and last year-round. Our basil essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the Indian Ocimum basilicum.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: This variety has a sweet vaguely anise-like, mint, smoky odor
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Lime, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lemon, Neroli, and Rosemary
Basil essential oil is great for massage and to bring clarity. Diffuse, mix into blends or apply topically in 2-5% dilution.
In Greek its name means 'royal remedy' or 'king'.
It is a beloved culinary plant of Indian, Asian, and Mediterranean countries.
Basil’s botanical name is Ocimum basilicum. Ocimum is derived from the Greek word osme, which means to smell.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Undiluted oil not intended for topical use. May irritate eyes and skin. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor or health practitioner before use. Infant use discouraged.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Dispatch: Within 1 to 2 days
- Free U.S, shipping on purchases of $75 and over
- Fixed Flat shipping rate for purchases under $75
- Fast and Reliable Support
- Returns up to 15 days from shipping date
- Easy and hassle free returns