Cardamom Pure Essential Oil - 15ml
Spend for Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING eligible
Estimated Delivery : - .
The cardamom plant is a perennial that is part of the ginger family. It is native to southern India. The plant has long leaves, flowers that can range from white to lilac to violet in color and a three-sided yellow-green pod containing several black and brown seeds.
Used in aiding in digestion and nausea. Cardamom seeds are often used as spices in foods, teas and coffee’s, used both whole and ground. Sometimes used to aid in respiratory health.
Sweet, spicy and almost balsamic with woody undertones.
Not sensitizing. Dilute before using.
- Dispatch: Within 1 to 2 days
- Free U.S, shipping on purchases of $75 and over
- Fixed Flat shipping rate for purchases under $75
- Fast and Reliable Support
- Returns up to 15 days from shipping date
- Easy and hassle free returns