Insect Shield - Wood Roll-On Pure Essential Oils
Spend for Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING eligible
Estimated Delivery : - .
Lemon eucalyptus, citronella, litsea cubeba, and others mix to ward off biting bugs in the heat of summer.
Usage Methods: Add to spray bottle with water, spray clothing/exposed skin/bedding/equipment. 4-10% dilution depending on quantity of bugs.
Research & Fun Facts
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is categorized by the EPA as a 2-hour bug repellent - which means that it is both safe to use and effective against pests when applied regularly.
- Both geranium and citronella have been used as bug repellants. To repel house bugs like spiders, any potent essential oil (like peppermint) will work.
- Chests made of cedar are prized for their ability to repel moths, which may eat fibers of stored clothing.
- Some people have "sweet skin" and will always get bitten more by bugs.
Contains: Lemon Eucalyptus, Palmarosa, Tea Tree, Citronella, Lemongrass, Litsea Cubeba, Melissa Leaf
- Dispatch: Within 1 to 2 days
- Free U.S, shipping on purchases of $75 and over
- Fixed Flat shipping rate for purchases under $75
- Fast and Reliable Support
- Returns up to 15 days from shipping date
- Easy and hassle free returns